From the Land of Kansas is a trademark program designed to promote and celebrate agricultural experiences and products grown, raised or produced in Kansas. The From the Land of Kansas brand makes it easier for people to find and support Kansas-made products and Kansas-based businesses. The program offers an array of incentives to Kansas companies – big and small – who grow, raise, serve or produce products in the state. For more information on the membership levels, check out our base-benefits chart.
Click on the category name for the application. The program offers membership in the following categories:
- 100 percent of the product is grown/produced in Kansas
- 100 percent of the product’s raw materials are acquired from Kansas
- 100 percent of the product’s processing, manufacturing or craftsmanship is done in Kansas
- 100 percent of the product’s manufacturing is done in Kansas
- Restaurant is Kansas owned or the restaurant serves one or more primary Kansas food ingredients (note: franchises that are Kansas based will be allowed in the trademark program, others will not)
- Restaurant identifies which food products are from Kansas/locally grown
- Business provides an agriculture-based experience
- Business must be a registered agritourism operation with the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism
*All products and businesses must be in good standing and meet standards set forth by local, state and national regulating authorities.