From the Land of Kansas
Kansas Farmers’ Market Conference
Friday, February 28 – March 1, 2014
at the Downtown Ramada Hotel & Convention Center in Topeka, KS
Make reservations at the hotel: 1-785-234-5400
Pay online with credit/debit card: fill out the online registration.
PDF Registration form: Click here to download
Email PDF applications and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Draft Schedule: Click here to download (Updated 02-13-14)
Please join us at the 2014 Kansas Farmers’ Market Conference, to jump start the farmers' market season in Kansas! This two day conference is the only state wide opportunity for market organizers, farmers, and our partners to come together for continuing education, collaboration, networking, and celebration of the achievements of Kansas’ outstanding farmers’ markets.
Plan to be in Topeka with us to experience:
- A dynamic selection of classroom lectures, workshops, interactive platforms, and activities lead by industry professionals and tailored into tracks to meet your specific needs
- Unique networking opportunities, social activities and delicious meals that create and sustain lasting relationships with peers and industry leaders
- A celebration of the individuals and organizations that contribute to a strong, vibrant farmers’ market culture in Kansas
- Access to exhibitors that share a passion for strengthening farmers' markets by providing support related services and products
Who Should Attend?
- Market Managers
- Community leaders
- State agencies and partner organizations
$25 per day
$40 both days
$10 social (Feb. 28 6:30 - 8:30 PM)
*There will be a $5/day discount to farmers' markets who are registered with the Central Registration of Kansas Farmers' Markets, complete the application here.
*There will be a $5/day discount to atterndees who are From the Land of Kansas members. Read about the benefits of membership and complete your membership application!
If you would like to receive more information about the conference and be added to the From the Land of Kansas Farmers’ Market listserve, please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in 2014!
Please contact Annarose Hart, Conference Coordinator, with any questions at (785)296-0362 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kansas Farmers’ Market Conference is funded in part by a grant received by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment in addition to the Kansas Department of Agriculture & From the Land of Kansas.
Attendee application: Click here to download and submit
For Farmers' Market Managers - Application for the Central Registration of Kansas Farmers' Markets.